Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mind-Altering!


For once, something positive!

I just had a look at the Fiji page of Concierge.com, the online home of Condé Nast Traveler.

Apart from many friends like the incomparable Uprising Beach Resort, the luxurious Royal Davui and Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort, one of the Regional Representatives of the Fiji Shark Conservation and Awareness Project, I found a funny feature under "Mind-Altering Vacations". The author sure did her stoned work homework! Globally!
Titled "Drunk and dreamy in Fiji", it extols the virtue of our home brew Yaqona. I can only agree, you should not leave Fiji without having sampled some Grog!

And then, there's the "Editor's Pick" page and Lo! : Our very own Shark Dive!
Trust me: that, too, is a "Mind-Altering" experience!

As I said, they sure did their homework!

No comments: