Thursday, July 09, 2015

Lindsay on SFS!

And she's fucking smart, too! :)

Very nice!

Check out this post.
It showcases some remarkable ladies like Michelle and Michelle, and Nicole whom I all very much like and also admire.

And then there is our very own Lindsay!
I believe this may be the fourth time she spends her summer in Fiji, and over the years, she has truly become  family - to the point that in 2014, none other than the great late Rusi decided to name one particularly bold Bull Shark lady after her. Great to see her featured there - and great that she has used the opportunity to showcase her work in Fiji's first National Marine Park!

Attagirl - and thank you! :)

2 comments:

Lindsay L. Graff said...

Thank you so much for the kind words; my BAD family means the world to me and has a very special place in my heart. Now let's get those amazing female shark biologists on the tv instead of the so-called "shark experts."

DaShark said...

Amen to THAT!